Pool Patch® Glass Bead Plaster Repair Kit is composed of our waterproof pozzolan blended cement, premium glass beads blended with the finest mineral-based pigments. Each kit includes our liquid cement bonder specifically designed to improve bonding. Our glass bead plaster repair kit is designed to be applied on a dry repair surface and the typical curing time is 24 hours before the repair area has cured and the pool can be filled with water. In addition, our glass bead plaster repair kit offers ease of workability and clean-up, rapid cure, high compressive strength, low shrinkage, and excellent bond strength. Formulated for repairs on glass bead pebble surfaces like NPT® JewelScapes®, Pebble Radiance, Beadcrete® and other common swimming pool glass bead surfaces. Perfect for step and bench repairs, large surface cracks, delamination, and rebar patches.
Not sure which color surface you have? Visit our contact page and attach a photo of your pebble pool surface.
Liquid Cement Bonder Included Inside of Kit
Available in 18 colors, compatible with popular NPT® JewelScapes® Pebble Radiance, and Beadcrete® colors.
Available in 1.5lb. 3 lb. 10 lb. 25lb. and 50 lb. sizes
PRIOR TO APPLYING COLORED REPAIR KITS
– Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors.
– Highly recommended to color-check the dry material from the kit to compare color.
– Mix a tablespoon of the dry mix with water, then wet your existing surface and compare the wet colors.
– To create a lighter color use our Titanium Dioxide.
– To create a darker color add our Black Dye.